£150 per night - High Season
£130 per night - Low Season
Our large ground floor ensuite bedroom is tastefully decorated in bright neutral colours and features engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating, patio doors, a pair of comfortable POÄNG chairs, solid oak bedside cabinets and a large chest of drawers, a kettle with complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate, free WiFi and a wall-mounted smart TV with Netflix, iPlayer etc.
- Comfortable King Size Solid Oak Bed.
- Ensuite Bathroom with Waterfall Shower.
- Underfloor Heating.
- Complimentary Toiletries.
- Large Walk-In Wardrobe.
King Size Bed
- There are no words to describe just how perfect our stay was at Dunn Cruinn. Our expectations were greatly exceeded – we were beyond thrilled with our stay and could not fault a single aspect. We were both extremely sad to depart. Our visit will always hold a special place in our hearts.
- Everything. Mark and Daryl were awesome hosts. Breakfast was delicious! The location couldn’t be better, in a secluded path, yet 10 minutes from Portree. We’d love to book again in the future.
- Mark and Daryl are as good as hosts get, we enjoyed talking with them at least as we did staying at their property. The property is spotless, beautiful and comfortable. The view to the near loch is amazing at breakfast
- Wonderful stay in Skye
- B & B in the middle of the green meadows of Skye, quiet and beautiful place, very easy to find, all very modern and new, very kind and hospitable owners, really nice and tastefully furnished room equipped with all comforts. Excellent breakfast, among the best with fresh products, after having stayed in 7 places on my Scottish tour I can say that the Dunn Cruinn was the best. Thanks for everything.