Bedroom with Large Private Bathroom
£145 per night - High Season
£125 per night - Low Season
Bedroom 2 has a solid oak king size bed and features engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating, a solid oak wardrobe, bedside cabinets and a large chest of drawers, a kettle with complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate, an iron and ironing board, free WiFi and a wall-mounted smart TV with Netflix, iPlayer etc.
The large private bathroom (for sole use of the room occupants) is just across the hall from the bedroom with a bath and walk-in shower, bathrobes are provided for your convenience.
- Comfortable King Size Solid Oak Bed.
- Large Private Bathroom with Bath + Walk-In Shower.
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Underfloor Heating.
- Complimentary Toiletries & Hairdryer.
- Kettle with tea, coffee & hot chocolate making facilities.
- Large Solid Oak Wardrobe.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
King Size Bed
- They made a lot of effort and gave us many travel tips on the way. We were allowed to take a map on the way, on which the main attractions were marked. In addition, they have taken a lot of time to tell us more about the island and the surrounding area. All in all, we felt very comfortable. Even when our ferry was canceled, they took care of getting our money back. It was not a typical B & B but they took us very family. We would have stayed a few days longer, since we liked it a lot. We would come back anytime and we thank Daryl and Mark for everything!
- The B & B was really nice and we will probably not have been there for the last time. It was friendly and clean equipped and nothing was missing. The breakfast that you could put together every morning was delicious and the owners of the B & B were really welcoming and extremely friendly.
- They also had some very good tips, where Eating well, where to refuel the cheapest or where to look up highland cattle from nearby. If you could award more than 10 points for a B & B we would definitely do it!